Sunday 5 September 2021

Father’s Day card

Today for my class’s lockdown learning, we were learning how to publish a blog post in the future. This blogpost, in reality, is actually posted on the 1st of September, but the date it says it was published is the 5th of September, which is Father’s Day!

Because of the upcoming Father’s Day, one of our lockdown learning tasks was to make a card for Father’s Day! There were many options to choose from, but none of them fitted the supplies I had, so I created my own Father’s Day card in my own way!

I enjoyed drawing the Father’s Day card. I also enjoyed making the tutorial for all those people viewing my blog!

I found recording the video tricky. I was drawing with one hand and recording the tutorial with my other hand. I found editing the video a little tricky, but thats about all I had some problems with.

Here is the tutorial! (And below that you will see a photo of the final product.)

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Camille
    This is an amazing video I like that you have made your own card and problem solved and completed the task. Your work is beautiful and your drawing is a beautiful gift that you have,so thank you for sharing this with us. I like at the end of the video how you have given credit to Chelsea Angelia for her music. Im sure your Dad absolutely loved his card. Very well done Camille. Thank you for posting this wonderful blog today.
    I look forward to visiting your blog again soon.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.