Friday 10 September 2021

Is Mr Wolf Guilty For First-Degree Murder?

 Today for writing in my class, we were learning how to use persuasive language. Because speeches were coming up, we were writing our speeches on if Mr Wolf is guilty of first-degree murder or not. Our teacher gave us a brainstorm to list 4 reasons why Mr Wolf is or not guilty.

I enjoyed brainstorming and 4 reasons why Mr Wolf is or not guilty with my classmates. I also really enejoyed listening and watching the different stories of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad wolf.

I found brainstorming some of the reasons why Mr wolf is not guilty a little tricky. In the end my classmates came up with some ideas we could add to our brainstrom.

Here is my brainstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.