Friday 24 September 2021

Speeches

This week, my class were presenting their speeches. Lots of people chose lots of different topics and some of the topics were very interesting. My topic was about Mr Wolf.

I enjoyed writing and presenting my speeches. It took a lot of courage to get up infront of the whole class to say your speech!

I found writing my speech a little tricky, because I had to keep on changing bits and pieces in the paragraphs I wrote.

Here is a screencastify of me saying my speech!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.