Friday 24 September 2021

Aliens

This week for reading, we were learning how to identify the character's and/or author's point of view. This week we were reading about aliens. There were two stories to read, and no video to watch. For our create task, we had to design our own alien, or create a wanted alien poster or design an alien spaceship and label the important features.

I enjoyed designing my own alien. I really liked drawing their face and their spider legs. I also enjoyed drawing the eyes.

I found drawing the hair a little tricky because I don't really draw complicated hair all the time. 

Here is the drawing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.