Tuesday 14 September 2021

Is Mr Wolf Guilty For First Degree Murder? Pt. 2

 Today we were writing our speeches on if Mr Wolf is guilty of first degree murder or not. I chose that Mr Wolf was guilty, because he attempted murder and many more things.

I enjoyed writing the speech if Mr Wolf is guilty or not. I really enjoyed explaining my opinion and researching. I also enjoyed reading various stories that included Mr Wolf.

I found researching a little tricky. Different sites said different things and I had to double-check lots of them. 

Click here to look at my writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.