Tuesday 7 September 2021

Turtles

 Today for one of our lockdown learning tasks, we were learning about turtles. We had to find facts about turtles. Thankfully, there were some sites we could go on to learn more about turtles.

For our create task, we had to draw a turtle and write 5 facts we learnt about them. There was a tutorial on how to draw a turtle, but I decided I would draw my own. After I drew my turtle, then I wrote my facts.

I enjoyed drawing the turtle. I enjoyed drawing it’s shell the most. I also enjoyed finding facts about turtles and learning more about them.

I found drawing the hexagons on the turtle’s shell a little tricky. It took some time but I got it done. I also found finding facts just a little tricky.

Here is a picture of the turtle!


1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Camille,
    This is a great poster. Your drawing is absolutely amazing! Your WOW facts are fabulous too although they are a little hard to read.
    My favourite fact is that turtles breathe through their butts.
    I am so impressed with your reflections and lockdown learning.
    Keep up the great mahi!
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.