Friday 17 September 2021

Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori Pt. 2

This week was Maori language week. Because of this, Mrs Torrie gave us some slides to complete to celebrate. We had to watch two videos, then Mrs Torrie told us that we had to teach someone to pronounce a Maori word. 

I enjoyed completing the slides. I also liked that i gave pronouncing the longest Maori word a go. I also enjoyed attempting to teach someone on how to pronounce a Maori word.

I found pronouncing the longest word in Maori a little tricky, because there were some words I couldn't pronounce. Other than that, I found everything else fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.