Thursday 16 September 2021

Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori

 This week was Te Reo week / Maori language week. Because of this, today our teacher made us take a Te Reo quiz. We had to place them in the correct order. There were some pictures that gave us clues. We also had to do a scavenger hunt, but since it was raining outside, we did the scavenger hunt indoors.

I enjoyed taking the quiz. The pictures on the side helped lots. They were hints. For example, on Rahoroi some people play sports.

I found taking the quiz just a little tricky. I also found finding the shapes with my partner a little tricky because there weren't many stars in the class, but we found 1!

Click here for the link to the quiz!

And here is the scavenger hunt we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.