Monday 6 September 2021

Persuasive text

 Today for one of our lockdown learning tasks, we were learning about persuasive text. Persuasive text is something like a speech. In writing today, my class was learning how to write persuasive text. Our plan was about cats Vs dogs. I chose the cat side.

I enjoyed writing this persuasive text. I enjoyed researching the most, and extending my knowledge of cats. I also enjoyed attempting to persuade my audience into siding with me!

I found researching about serotonin a little tricky. I already had some prior knowledge from previous experiences, but I needed more evidence so I researched more.

Click here to view my writing!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Camille
    Another thing you are good at is pursuasive writing! Your 3 points why you think cats are better than dogs are very good. My favourite point you have used to support your writing is that cats boost a serotonin hormone in people to make them feel good. The words you have used are mature and used correctly to support your writing. Thank you for this great blog I have really enjoyed reading your persuasive text.
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.