Thursday 16 September 2021

Social Justice and Beatitudes

 This week for reading, we were learning to identify the characters and/or the author's point of view. Because this week was social justice week and we were also learning about the beatitudes, my reading group was doing lots of things!

We had to read 3 texts, a bible reading and watch 1 video. Our create tasks was to fill in the social justice week and no girls allowed log. Then after that we had to make a slide with beatitudes and animals.

I enjoyed creating the beatitudes slides with my partner. I really enjoyed learning about the beatitudes and finding a picture of a animal to match the beatitude.

Here are the links to the social justice week work!

Social justice week
No girls allowed

And here is the beatitudes slides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.