Friday 25 September 2020

Great Goals

 Today I was setting my goals for next term. My goal for next term was to get better at sports and get a bit more athletic because nowadays, I'm kinda lazy and just spend most of my time drawing. 

I enjoyed setting my goal and my highlight for this term was Maara-Kai master chef and dodgeball. 

I didn't really find anything tricky to be honest. Other than the fact that my face doesn't fit the circle.

Do you have any new goals? If you do please comment! 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Camille,
    you have set great goals for term 4 and with good reason for them too. Good luck with them.
    Everyone seemed to like Maara Kai. What did you use form the school garden in your dish?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Torrie!
      I used lemon verbena, some rosemary and oranges from our gardens for our dish.
      -Camille

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Camille my name is Chloe and I attend Mangapapa school I really like your goals and your highlights of your learning I like how you have some detail in your the goal I mastered.
    The thing I think you could improve on is adding more details and more things into each box and add why that is your goal/highlights.
    Ka pai and good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Chole, Thank you for commenting on my blog and also thank you for the advice!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.