Thursday 3 September 2020

Creative Cats Vs Dogs

  Today I was reading about cats vs dogs. In my opinion, I think cats are better because, they generally cost less and also for other reasons. (You will see the other reasons in the slides below)

I enjoyed reading the text cats vs dogs. I also enjoyed watching the videos and making the slides.

I found finding reasons for why cats are better tricky. But, the video provided in the slides helped me find reasons on why cats are better than dogs.

What side are you on? Tell me in the comments!


3 comments:

  1. Dear Camille,

    I like how you put cat pictures.

    I think that

    Maybe next time you could put more fact about cats.

    Ma te wa

    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you put the cat on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Camille.
    I like how you put the cat on it
    from Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.