Wednesday 2 September 2020

Excellent Exploring Blogs!

 Today my class was exploring blogs from other people and schools. We had one person from our school, Saint Marys, and the other two from Matawai school. We all saw that they had different interests and different culture backgrounds.

I enjoyed collecting information from other people's blog. I also enjoyed getting to know them through looking at their profiles.

I found it tricky to finish my slides in time because, we had cybersmart at the end of the day. And  had a time limit.

Have you seen other people's blogs? If you have, please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.