Friday 18 September 2020

Spectacular Speeches!

 Today my class was reading out our speeches. There were so much topics that people talked about. My one was about cats vs dogs. We had to spin the wheel of death/doom to see who would be picked to get up in front of the class and say their speech. 

I kinda enjoyed reading out my speech to the class, but I was a little nervous so I got my friend to stand next to me as my support person. Lot of the people in my class had a support person go up with them to support them while the person is reading out their speech. But some people didn't bring up a support person and that's completely okay.

I found it tricky to get myself together to say my speech to the class. As I said in my second paragraph some people had to guts to read their speech without a support person by their side. 

Have you done a speech before? Tell me in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.