Tuesday 15 September 2020

Marvelous Maori Glossary

 Today I was making a Teo Maori dictionary for Maori language week. We used google drawings to make the glossary. We played 2 kahoot's to get some ideas for our glossary. We could also add words from our pepeha. 

My favorite part was probably drawing the symbols in the google drawing. Other than that I enjoyed doing every single bit overall. 

To be honest I didn't really find anything tricky or hard. My only complaint is that we couldn't insert images, and we had to draw the images we wanted using the tools in google drawings.

Do you know any Teo Maori? If so please comment what you know!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.