Friday 18 September 2020

Beautiful Books

 Today my class was making a book on a app called, book creator. We had to take a lot of instructions and it was very time consuming. Here are some of the steps. We had to first choose our layout then, we had to start writing. Most of our class used voice typing to get down our thoughts/ideas down quickly. 

I enjoyed making the book and changing all the fonts, colors, backgrounds, and patterns.

 I didn't really find anything hard to be honest. Other than the fact that we had to sit on the mat FOREVER. 

I think you should try out book creator. It is very interesting, and you can do a lot with it. when I say a lot, I mean it! here is the link to try! Link to book creator  Here is also the link to my book! My Book!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia ora Camille.My name is Tyler. I go to Waitohu School in Otaki
    I liked your book on book creator I liked to do book creator too I think it's fun.
    You brought me back to when I did book creator I did animalis in my book creator.
    How come you had to sit on the mat forever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tyler for commenting on my blog! We had to sit on the mat forever because there were lots of instruction.
      Camille

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.