Wednesday 26 August 2020

Beautiful Before and After!

 Today I was making a before and after poster on google drawings. We had to take a screenshot of one of our old blog posts, edit the writing by clicking on the pencil at the very bottom of our blog post and take a screenshot of our new, improved blog post. 

I enjoyed making the google drawing and improving my blog post. I think I did well on improving my blog posts by, using adjectives, paragraphs, asking questions, not adding kaomojis, using correct punctuation and explaining what some words mean. 

To be honest, I didn't really find anything tricky or hard. The only thing that was hard for me is to stop using kaomojis, because I really like kaomojis and think that they are cute. But, for quality blog posts, we must not use emojis, kaomojis, and symbols so that we can improve. (kaomojis are just symbols )

Next time I would try and stop using kaomojis and symbols so that I could improve my blog posts, and I would also try to expand my ideas and sentences too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.