Monday 24 August 2020

Raven report

Today I was learning how to write a report about the Raven. The report was a bit hard to write because i couldn't really type that fast. I was also learning to extend my ideas by using examples, presiece adjectives, similes, and cause and effect. I think i did pretty good writing a report. I enjoyed using examples in my report writing. I also enjoyed changing the font so it would look nice and aesthetic. I think I did well on that too.

I found it challenging to type fast, as i mentioned in the first paragraph. I also found it hard to kinda spell words, but luckily, if it weren't for the spelling and grammar check in google docs, I wouldn't be able to spell. Next time I would maybe add a picture of the raven so the reader would know what animal i'm talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Camille I love everything that you have done about a bird that is called a raven bird what is a raven that seems very interesting

    ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.