Wednesday 14 October 2020

Three Little Pigs Scenario

 Today I was drawing a picture of what could've/would've happened to the three little pig's house in a 8.9 earthquake. 

It was pretty simple to draw a broken down house. I didn't really put much detail either because the main focus was just to draw what would happen to a house in a 8.9 earthquake, and I think I did pretty good at replicating that. 

As I said, It was fairly simple to draw what the house would've looked like after a 8.9 earthquake, So that wasn't really tricky for me to do anything.  


(sorry the photo quality isn't the best)

4 comments:

  1. Dear Camille,
    This is a good reflection of what your learning task was and what the picture shows. I wonder what you new house design will look like and how it will stand up in the earthquake simulator machine!
    Mrs Aperahama

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia ora Camille. My name is Calias and I attend Mangapapa School in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti.I like your drawing and I like the effort you must have put in it.Also I would like to say that why did you replicate the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Camille. My name is Cameron and I attend Mangapapa School in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti the little bits that I could see were quite good but as you said the camera quality was bad I like that you put lots of detail into your stems it really helped me understand what was happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cameron, Thank you for commenting on my blog and for all those nice and positive comments!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.