Tuesday 31 August 2021

Diluc Drawing

 Yesterday I was drawing at my bubble to entertain myself. I drew Diluc from Genshin impact, which is a game. 

Here is a little bit of Diluc’s backstory. Diluc had a father. His name was Master Crepus. One day when it was raining very hard, he and his father found a boy with blue hair, drenched. The boy’s name was Kaeya. Kaeya said “My father told me he would get me some grape juice, but it’s been over 5 hours and he hasn’t returned.”

Master Crepus and Diluc took Kaeya in. Kaeya was now Diluc’s adopted brother. They would play all day together! But one day, a ferocious monster attacked Diluc’s home, which was a winery called “Dawn Winery” his father, Master Crepus used all his power and might to defend his sons. In the end, the monster ran away but Master Crepus’s power had backfired on him. This meant that Master Crepus was deceased.

That is just a little about Diluc’s backstory. 

I enjoyed drawing Diluc. I enjoyed drawing his hair the most. He was one of the first males I have drawn in my sketchbook.

I found drawing the details on his coat tricky. They were fine and very small. Drawing the folds were also a small challenge.

Here is a picture of my drawing!


2 comments:

  1. Dia dhuit Camille,
    Thank you for blogging your drawing. It is absolutely incredible. You are a very talented artist. I also enjoyed reading about Diluc as I had never heard of him before. Is he on PS4?
    I am looking forward to seeing more of your art on your blog.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Camille
    Wow! This drawing of Diluc is absolutely amazing! I really like how you have told us who Diluc is, because I had no idea so it was good to find out he's a character from a game and other things about him and his backstory too. You are an incredible artist Camille keep drawing to entertain yourself because you are very good at it. I really have enjoyed visiting your blog today, thank you.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.