Wednesday 18 August 2021

Mary Assumption word cloud

Since there has been a new COVID-19 case in the Auckland region recently, the whole of New Zealand went into lockdown to prevent the spread of COVID-19 furthermore. 

Today my class had a google meet to continue our learning at school. Our teacher showed us what to do. We had 3 tasks a day to complete, and the one I am blogging right now is religious education.

In religious education in my class, we were learning about the assumption of Mary. This is when Mary died. God thought Mary was a very special woman because she said “yes” to God. She said “yes” because she agreed that she would bear God’s only son, our savior and lord, Jesus. 

So, when Mary died, both her body and soul would go up into heaven, just like Jesus, her son. The task was to create a word cloud. This word cloud could include words like “Assumption”, “Heaven”, Mary” and many other words.

I found creating the word cloud great fun. I liked that I got to choose the colors and words I could add into my word cloud. I also enjoyed that it was simple and not very complicated. This was the site I used to create my word cloud.

https://www.wordclouds.com/ 

I found thinking of words a little tricky. There we’re lots of great words, but I simply could not think of much. Other than that, there was nothing more challenging.

Here is my word art!




2 comments:

  1. Guten tag Camille,
    It's great to see your Lockdown learning up on your blog.
    You have fully explained The Assumption of Mary - well done.
    Keep up the great blogging.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Camille I am Sophia from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you explained the Assumption of Mary very clearly to your readers for a better understanding. I also liked that you put a black background so the words would stand out more.
    Maybe you could make your Word Cloud image bigger next time?
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Mā te wā
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.