Friday 20 August 2021

Habitat for Animal

 Today for one of our lockdown tasks was to create a habitat for an animal. I chose the animal, us humans! The habitat that is shown is based off of a Chinese festival habitat. 

I enjoyed creating the habitat. I really liked adding the trees and toy stand in the background. There is more to the habitat, so tell me in the comments if you would like to see the rest of it!

I found taking the screenshot a bit tricky. This was on my chrome book without a keyboard so it was a little trickier. In the end my brother showed me how to take a screenshot without the keyboard.

The app I used to make this habitat was Genshin Impact. 

Here is the screenshot!


1 comment:

  1. Guten tag Camille,
    It's great to see your Lockdown learning up on your blog.
    Which Chinese Festival did you use for inspiration? What prey have you put around?
    What sort of vegetation is in the habitat?
    Keep up the great blogging.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.