Thursday 5 August 2021

Report Writing

 For the past few days I was learning how to know when to use simple, compound and complex sentences. Our teacher said that we had to choose a native New Zealand animal to write about. It could be extinct or alive. One group was learning to paragraph, and the other group was learning when to use simple, compound and complex sentences in our writing.

I enjoyed writing a report about the Tuatara. The part I liked writing about the most was probably what it eats! It wowed me on how Tuatara sometimes eat their own young!

I found using complex sentences very tricky. I could not think of any that would fit in the areas of my Tuatara report. Next time I will try to include more complex sentences in my writing.

The animal I chose was a Tuatara. It is a native reptile to New Zealand, and it is related to the dinosaurs! I will tell you more about the Tuatara in my report. 

Click here to see my report! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.