Thursday 12 August 2021

Lisa Carrington

For the past few days, my writing group was learning how to link paragraphs. The whole class had to choose a New Zealand athlete to write a report about. We first had to write some quick facts about our athlete, such as their name, date of birth etc.

Then after that,we had to write about their life and career. We had to put in what school they went to, their family, their hobbies and more.

After that we had to write about what sport they did and the sport's origins. The sport my athlete did was kayak / canoe sprint. My writing will tell you more about the sport.

I enjoyed writing the report about my athlete. The athlete I chose was Lisa Carrington. I also enjoyed looking up facts about her.

I found linking my paragraphs tricky. I did not really understand and I have not linked paragraphs before, so this was new learning for me.

Click here to read my report about Lisa Carrington! 

Here is my success criteria.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.