Wednesday 5 May 2021

Sign of the Cross

 This week, my class was making slides and screencastify's on how to make the Sign of the Cross for the  5 year-olds in our school, and for kids all over Aotearoa. There are many options of how to teach 5 year-olds to make the sign of the Cross, you could  also work in pairs. 
I found it tricky to use my left hand, because when you upload your screencastify it will mirror the image so you have to use your left hand so the little 5 year-olds can copy.

I enjoyed making the slides. I love helping people, and I hope people can use these slides to learn from!
Do you know how to do the sign of the cross? If not, maybe you can use these slides I made to help you!
Here are the slides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.