Thursday 13 May 2021

Sign Language Week!

For the past few days, my group was learning how to analyse and synthesise. Analyse and synthesise means putting ideas and info together, and talk about the connections you made. We were also learning to sign our names in Sign Language, and record it on screencastify. We first read 3 articles, then watched 3 videos. There was also a link to a fingerspelling poster to guide us on how to sign the letters for our names.
I enjoyed making the screencastify. I really liked signing my name and showing other people how to sign my name.

I found it a bit tricky to record my screencastify, because there was a motorcycle in the background which made a really loud noise!
My digital learning object shows that I can embed a video into this blogpost.
Do you know how to sign your name in Sign Language? If not, here is a fingerspelling poster to help you! I used this fingerspelling poster to help me sign my name in the video you'll see below! It helped me lots, so I hope this poster will help you as much as it helped me!

Here is me signing my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.