Friday 14 May 2021

BeeBots!

 For the past few days, my class was learning how to program BeeBots! Firstly, we had to put down all the numbers on the floor, then we turned on our BeeBots so that their eyes were flashing! We took steps to estimate how many steps we might need for the code,  once we guessed the distance between the start point and the number we wrote them down. Then, we put the code we had written down into to the BeeBot and this programmed our BeeBots!

I enjoyed coding the BeeBots! The BeeBots were great fun for our class, and we learnt how to code with the BeeBots. 
I found counting the right steps a bit tricky. The BeeBots took really small steps, so I had to shuffle my feet to make sure the steps were right! Also, sometimes the BeeBots collided!

Here is a picture of a BeeBot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.