Friday 21 May 2021

Museum of Technology

 On Monday my class went to the Museum of Technology. Some of my classmate's parents came as volunteers. When we arrived, we had to get in groups with a parent and together in our groups, we had a scavenger hunt where we had to find old bits of technology and record them down on a booklet.

There were many things we saw such as: Farming machines, Hospital equipment, cameras, hearing aides, toys, soap, military vehicles, fire trucks, gaming controlers, radios, record players, water pumps, school buses, TV's, computers, cars and much more!

I found the scavenger hunt tricky because there were so many sections in the museum we had to go to in order to find the technology that was listed on the booklet, and also because we had to write down where it was found!

I enjoyed looking at all the technology the museum provided! I also enjoyed doing the scavenger hunt, even though it was a little bit tricky.

I made a collage of the photos that my teacher and some of the parent helpers took!
Here is my collage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.