Thursday 20 May 2021

Prototypes

For the past few days, my group was learning how to analyse and synthesise. We read 3 articles, and watched 1 video. For our task, we had to choose an invention, make a timeline and make a prototype for the future.
I enjoyed making my prototype. I also enjoyed designing it, and adding lots of perks to my prototype in hopes this could help change people's lives.

I found thinking about the prototype a bit tricky because I didn't think about one thing, so I went back to add the idea, then I thought about another idea, and I went back to write it down and this kept repeating until I was satisfied with my prototype.

What do you think of my prototype? Please give me some suggestions in the comments!


 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Camille. I am Leyla from Saint Mary's school.
    I enjoyed reading about your prototype.
    I learnt about how your boots have lots of cool effects and things to do with them.
    Maybe next time you could colour in your boots and line out the words so that we can see the words on the paper better.
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Mā te wā
    Leyla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.