Thursday 20 May 2021

Jesus's Ascension

 Yesterday for Religous Education, my class was learning about Jesus's ascension. We learnt that Jesus acsended to heaven to sit by God's right hand and he told his disciples to spread the good news.
Our teacher told us that we had to make a picture of Jesus ascending into heaven on google drawings. She told us that we could use the explore tool to find photos or we could create Jesus ascending from scratch (Using the shape tool, line tool, etc.). 

I created my Jesus from sratch, and it was really tricky because I had to figure out what shapes to use to form his body, what shapes for his hair, and the most trickiest part was that I had to draw his beard and his smile!
I enjoyed making my Jesus because I could experiment with the shapes and colors! I also enjoyed learning about Jesus's ascension.

Here is the google drawing!                     54

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Camille. I am Leyla from Saint Mary's school.
    I enjoyed reading about how you made your Jesus on google drawings.
    I learnt about about Jesus’ ascension and how he told his disciples to go and spread the news of God.
    Maybe next time you could tell us how you made Jesus.
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Mā te wā
    Leyla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.