Wednesday 19 May 2021

Past, and Present

 Today for cybersmart, we learnt about copyright and the past. Our cybersmart teacher, Mrs Torrie gave us a deck a slides for us to work on. On 3 slides, Mrs Torrie put a photo of a past decive, (Phone, computer etc.) and we had to put in a modern day photo next to the past photo. There were also two blank slides for us to choose what to photos to put on it.

I found finding the right photos tricky because on the TV slide, when I searched up TV it came up with past TV's!
I enjoyed customizing the last two slides because you got to put whatever past and present photo you wanted!

Here are my slides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.