Thursday 6 May 2021

ANZAC

 For the past few days, my class was learning about ANZAC day for our reading. My group had to read 4 stories and watch two videos, to gather information for our activity. Our activity was to write a post card and a diary entry from the perspective of the soldiers. Some of us used google tools, (Google slides, Google docs etc.) and some of us wrote our postcards and diary entries on paper. I choose to do it on paper because it would be more realistic.
I enjoyed learning about the ANZAC's, and reading and watching about them. I learnt a lot from the stories and videos.

I found finishing my postcard hard, because I wanted to make the postcard look like a real one, which took a few days but the final product looks nice.
My digital object shows that I can embed photo's into my blog posts.
Do you think my postcard looks realistic? If not, please leave some tips in the comments!
Here is my post card and diary entry!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.