Friday 16 April 2021

My Culture and Me

Yesterday we were celebrating the cultures we come from! Some people (like me) wore costumes and each one of us had to bring a plate of food from our cultures.
There were so many foods from our cultures and I wanted to try all of them! (And I did) 
We also had to do a Culture presentation, and I did China!
I enjoyed making the google drawing! I also enjoyed sharing things from my culture with others!
I found finding the facts a bit tricky because there were so many facts I wanted to include! 

Here are some of the photos from yesterday! (And my presentation) 










1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Camille,
    It was a great way to celebrate all the different cultures in our class. Maybe you could think of a way to present all the photos so your reader doesn't have to keep scrolling down. Then you could update your blog.
    Which was your favourite food from another culture that you had not tried before?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.