Thursday 18 March 2021

My favourite sport

 Today for cybersmart I was learning how to use mote. Mote records audio for our google slides. We first had to make two blank slides, then we had to insert a picture of our favourite sport, then write a few sentences about that sport on the second slide. After that, we went back onto the first slide and designed a cover. Then, we used mote to record our voices and we put the audio on the slides.
I enjoyed today's cybersmart session. I also enjoyed playing around with mote and recording my voice.
I found it a bit tricky to record my voice, because there was a lot of background noise and also because lots of people were also recording the same time as I did.
My digital learning object shows that I can record an audio clip and embed it into my slides.
Have you used mote before? Do you know how to record an audio clip? Please tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.