Thursday 18 March 2021

Goal setting Term 1

Today I was learning to set goals. Our teacher gave us two sets of slides and we worked on them together as a class. We have learning heroes for our Learning disposition goal, we had to choose a subject to get better on, then we had to choose one of the learning heroes to be like in order to achieve that goal. The learning heroes came from the Horouta Waka.
I enjoyed writing my goals. I also enjoyed setting my goals because my teacher taught me it's good for me to drive my own learning!
I found it a bit tricky to choose a learning hero, because they were all amazing and I wanted to be like all of them. In the end I settled on Hinehakirirangi because she perseveres.
My digital learning object shows that I can embed my slides into my blog. 
What are some of your goals? Who would be your learning hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.