Tuesday 2 March 2021

Plastic facts

This week for reading we were making connections between what we read. I made some connections but not many because I did not relate much, unfortunately. We were also learning about how plastic pollutes our world. We had to read three articles and watch three videos. Everytime we came across a wow fact, we put the fact on our JamBoard.
After that we had to make a GIF containing one fact per frame. First, we had to make a slide deck with one wow fact from the JamBoard on each slide, and we had to have 5-7 slides with wow facts before we could make our GIF.

It was a bit sad that we had to write about how plastic pollutes our oceans, because I have a passion for nature and animals. I felt sad that we had to write about how plastic is polluting our oceansbecause of that. Other than that, I quite enjoyed This week's reading session.
I didn't find anything really hard or tricky. As I said, it was just a bit sad that we had to write about how plastic is polluting our oceans. Other than that, everything went well.
My digital learning object shows that I can make a GIF using tall tweets.

Do you have any facts about plastic you know that I did not include in my GIF? If you do, please tell me in the comments so I can make my GIF better!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Camille,
    I agree with you - reading about plastic pollution is sad. Why did it make you sad? Why didn't you make many connections between the 3 texts and videos?
    I found it difficult to read the font on your GIF - the white was really hard to read. Maybe you could change it, update it and then preview your blog.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Naden for commenting on my blog!
      I have updated my blog so it is a bit more detailed and, maybe now it can answer your two questions.
      I have also updated the font and color for my GIF so it's brighter and easier to read.
      Mā te wā,
      Camille

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora. I am Michael from St Mary’s School.
    I really like that you interesting facts and they are not boring
    I learnt that there more plastic bags that fish
    Maybe you could change your background next time.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.