Tuesday 2 March 2021

My culture and me

 2 weeks ago for home learning, we had to write about our cultures and ourselves. We had to tell where we came from, what are some of our family traditions and what is our culture. We could choose from a varitey of google tools to present our information such as google slides, google docs, and google drawings. I chose google slides, because I think that google slides was the best google tool to use for this project.

I enjoyed sharing to others about my culture, where I come from, and some of my family's traditions. I also enjoyed making the slides because I got to experiment with fonts and colors.
I didn't find anything tricky, just time once again. This was supposed to be due 2 weeks ago! I am trying my best to finish everything my teacher tells me to in time!

What culture are you from? Can you tell me some of your traditions as a family? Please answer all my questions in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.