Wednesday 10 March 2021

February Reflection

 Today we were reflecting on last month. We had to say what we enjoyed doing in February, like what we enjoyed in writing, and reading. We also had to talk about the Special Projects we did in February. We talked about our math goals, and what we were confident in. We talked about our special projects we did in February. One of the special projects were rat and possum traps.
I enjoyed  writing about what I enjoyed in February, especially writing about what I enjoyed writing!
We were just a bit late on reflecting. I found remebering how many points we had in February hard, because I'm a bit forgetful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.