Thursday 4 March 2021

What takeaways do boys and girls prefer in room 1?

For the past few weeks, I was learning how to gather, sort and display multivariate data. My class was gathering information for our graphs. We had to ask everyone and it took a bit of time. We first had to ask everyone, and we had to use tally-marks to gather our information. Then, we put the information we gathered on google sheets. Then, we made a graph with the help of a few tutorials. I found out that more girls in room 1 like pizza than boys.
I found finishing this in time a bit tricky. I also found that asking everyone personally was a bit tricky, and it took me a few days. Making the graph was a bit confusing but with the help of one of my amazing classmates, who helped me through a tutorial, I got it done.
I enjoyed seeing what takeaways people prefer in my class. I also enjoyed making the graph, even though it was a bit tricky.
My digital learning object shows that I can make a graph with google sheets.

Girls


Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.