Tuesday 29 June 2021

Gamefroot Games

 For the past few week, in cybersmart we were learning how to code a game using the site Gamefroot. We also did some coding with our games from home, and also with our free time.

I have made a start on my game, it took a lot of perseverance and time. It was really tricky because I kept on getting really angry and I felt like throwing my chromebook out the window, but in the end I pushed through!

It was really tricky to code everything, especially the character. It was really hard to find all the correct blocks and to fix things up. I accidently put some blocks all on a different layer, and that made me really angry! I also did not understand at first, and my class took lots of our time coding our games yesterday!

My game is not all that good, the background is really weird, but I think that's just a bug in the game. So far I think it is quite decent, I just need to fix some things here and there. I also need to finish coding the next few levels and fix some bugs.

Click here to play my game! Please give me some feedback, and constructive criticisim if possible in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.