Friday 4 June 2021

Sketches

 For the past few weeks, my class was learning how to sketch with the help of tutorials. Our learning intention was that we were learning how to shade, showing the shadows, and the light. At one point, the whole lost their first sketches, and we had to restart.

As we progressed with our sketches, we eventually found our old sketches! Some of us completed our old sketches, while others decided to not. I enjoyed sketching, even though it was a bit hard, and took a bit of time.

The character I chose to draw was Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia. I did two different ones, because I lost my old one, which took longer (larger picture) and my new one (smaller picture) took less time.

What do you think of my sketches? Please tell me in the comments!
Here are my sketches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.