Friday 25 June 2021

Student-Led Conference Invitation

 For the past few days, in my class all the groups were learning how to understand how to shape different texts for different purposes and audiences. This week, we were learning to write invitations to our parents for our Student-Led Conference. 

First, we had to claim a slide. To claim a slide, we had to randomly pick a slide from a giant slide deck, then we had to write our name on the slide so other people know, this slide has already been claimed by somebody.

Our teacher also showed us an example from her friend's daughter. You can view it here.

Next, we had to use a template our teacher provided us with, so we knew what to write. After we had written the invitation, we had to decorate the slide so it looked nice when our parents read it.

After that, our teacher printed our invitations out. She also printed out a piece of art that we've done somewhere throughout the year for our front cover.

The last and final steps were for us to fold the invitation, put it into a envelope and decorate the envelope so it looked nice when our parents recieved the envelope.

My digital learning object shows that I can embed photos from my chromebook into this blog post.

Here is my invitation for my Student-Led conference and my art!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Camille! this is Lucia,this art piece is wonderful!the colours are amazing and matches the picture great,i'm also into art it's my favorite
    subject.Your art skills are amazing keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.