Tuesday 29 June 2021

June Reflection

 Today I was reflecting on what we did in June this year. We wrote our reflection on a Student Reflection Newsletter on a google drawing. 

A thing I enjoyed doing this month was going to the GRIP leadership conference. It was a great experience, and it gave me some great advice for being a good leader in the future. Another thing I also enjoyed was going to the Aurora Writing program. We went to Eastwood Hills arboretum for ideas for our poems.

Something I found tricky this month was making my Tom Fedro art. It was tricky to do the blending because the paint was getting all gunky on the last few days and it was hard to work with, but in the end I managed to push through!

Here is my June reflection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.