Friday 12 February 2021

Treaty Of Waitangi Puzzle Piece

 Yesterday my class was learning about the Treaty Of Waiatngi. Once we were done learning, we had some activities to do. One of the many activities were to make a puzzle piece with one fact written on it. 

I enjoyed learning about the Treaty Of Waitangi and designing the puzzle piece. It took a bit of time but in the end I just generally enjoyed it.

I found designing it a bit tricky because I'm not the person that's always filled with ideas. I also found the timing a bit tricky beacause the puzzle piece took a good chunk out of my time but in the end I got it finished. 

Here is my finished Puzzle Piece! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.