Wednesday 24 February 2021

Handwriting

 This week I was learning how to make connnections between what we read. I made a few connections in what I read, but not too many, only about 1-3 connections. My group had to do a Handwriting activity where we write 'Great Learners in Room 1 know what they are learning'. We had to write it ourselves first, then we get a friend or classmate to write the same sentence but in their handwriting. We also did a experiment where we got 7 different people to write the sentence 'There once was a very fluffy pussycat'. 

The 7 of us all had different handwriting which was unqiue.
Some of us had messy handwriting, (like me) some of us also had very neat and basic handwriting while some had funny swirls.

I enjoyed doing the experiment and seeing how all of us have different and unqiue handwriting. I also enjoyed learning about handwriting and how it can help solve crimes.

I found that time was ticking and it once again was quite hard keeping track of time because we also had to do a second experiment. Other than that, everything else went quite smooth and decently. 

What is your handwriting like? Is it simple and neat, or is it messy cursive? Please tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.