Friday 12 February 2021

Blog Profile 2021


Hello, my name is Camille. I go to Saint Mary’s school, and I am Chinese. I have 3 siblings and lots of aunties, uncles, and cousins. 

I am quite decent at playing the piano and I enjoy watching anime in my free time. I also enjoy chatting with my friends and family, and I’m very fond of the Japanese and Chinese culture. My favorite food of all time is definitely chocolate. I also love onigiri (rice balls) and many other foods. This year I challenge myself to atleast watch 10 animes, because I’ve only finished 2. Some goals I have for this year is to get better at maths and to get better at socializing. 

I look forward to reaching my goals and I also look forward to this year. I hope I can reach my goals at the end of this year. My friends and family as well as my amazing classmates inspire me and give me motivation to keep on moving in life. I am also looking forward to sharing what I've done in class on my blog. 




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Camille,
    It's great to read your updated profile for 2021. I'm sure you will have lots to share on your blog this year. I look forward to reading your posts.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.