Wednesday 24 February 2021

Ash Wednesday

 Last week we were learning about Ash Wednesday. Ash Wednesday was the first day of Lent, so for RE we learnt a lot about Lent. During RE our teacher gave us a task which was to make a Lenten Promise. She gave us a sheet of paper we had to color in and cut out. We had to write on bits of paper what do we do in lent. For example, for fasting some people gave up lollies amongst other sweets, foods, video games and much more. 

I enjoyed coloring in the Lenten Promise sheet. I also enjoyed learning about Lent and I also enjoyed taking the time to color in every last bit on the sheet.

I found time tricky once again, this post was actually supposed to be due last week, but because we ran out of time our teacher gave us another week to finish this, amongst other things. I really want to finish all my tasks due from last week so I don't end up in chop chop class!

What are you giving up for Lent? What are you promising to do? What are you doing for almsgiving? Please tell me in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.