Thursday 18 February 2021

Art/Taking Photos

 For art we were taking photos. We were thinking about how the light shone through the background of the native bush, tree and flowers. We took the photos outside of our classroom and in the Rerenga Awa in our school. 

I enjoyed taking photos. I enjoyed taking the photos of the flowers the most. 

I found taking the photos with my chromebook a bit tricky. I had to zoom in very close and my camera kept on getting out of focus, and the lighting was also a bit tricky, but in the end I got it done. 

Here are my favorite!

Have you've ever taken photos before? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.