Friday 20 November 2020

Terrific Twits!

 Today I was learning how to visualise. We visualised Mr or Mrs twit. We visualised based on what we read. I drew Mrs Twit and visualised her. In the story, the narrator explained she had a glass eye, and was very ugly. So I drew that. Our principle even put up a picture of Mr and Mrs Twit on the TV screen for reference.


First I drew her head as an circle. Then I drew her glass eye and her normal eye. After I drew her nose, mouth and last but not least, her hair. 

I didn't find anything hard. Just that it took lots of time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.