Thursday 19 November 2020

Amazing Art

 Today I was learning about 'Summer Learning Journey' in CyberSmart. Our task was to do some art. We had to choose a piece of art from the 'Art coloring book' I chose 'Roses' from Vincent van Gogh. I colored in his piece and changed some of the colors, such as for the background. 


I really enjoyed coloring in the picture and trying something new. It was a really great experience to try out new things.


I found coloring in the nooks and crannies hard. It also took me a lot of time  to color in. Other than that nothing was really hard at all.

My art: 

Vincent van Gogh's art: 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Camille
    My name is Unaise and I am in Room 3 at St Mary’s School in Gisborne.

    I think that your flower is cool
    Your work is perfect and amazing too.
    Maybe you can do like two more because it is great.
    Did you think of doing another one
    Mā te wā
    Unaise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.